Wednesday, October 17, 2007

A New Idea with Family Trees...


One of our favorite things in our home is the family tree poster similar to this one that LeAnn made for us for our wedding. We thought it would be cool to use this same family tree idea but with a picture behind the names. So with the help of my brother-in-law Todd, and of course LeAnn, I am now making "new" family tree wall hangings that have pictures in the background. This is the one I made one for my parents' 30th wedding anniversary and I think it turned out really nice. It's 2ft. x 3ft. and it includes 6 generations of names, birth and marriage dates. This one has a picture in the background of the St. George Temple where my parents were married. If you know anyone that's interested in having one made, please let me know!!

1 comment:

Lance said...

I love this. I hope you make many more. LeAnn