Saturday, November 10, 2007

Kate's Hair Feddish!

Kate loves dolls and hair...Here is a before and after picture of the same doll.

Kate loves to play with her doll's hair. She loves her mom's hair, too. Now I know why I have so many split ends!
As soon as Kaitlyn finds some hair, she has one hand clenching the hair,
and the other hand's thumb is in her mouth.
Most kids like blankets...Kaitlyn loves hair!
After only a couple months, Kaitlyn's doll was sporting dreadlocks. I put the dreads in a ponytail to try and keep it under some control, and when I took the ponytail out the hair just stayed in the same shape. It's completely nasty and gross.
We bought her a new doll, but for some reason I still feel guilty throwing her first doll away!


2 comments:

Brett and Michelle said...

Heidi
That is so funny! I somehow missed this post the last couple of times I looked at your blog. Kaitlyn is so cute.

Stott Family 5 said...

Heidi, I missed this one too, the last time that I looked, I love this! I love how young Kaitlyn is in the first picture, and I love the dolls hair...priceless...I have secretly known a little about this said hair fetish, through the nursery, it would seem that when she is tired, she wants to be held, with her thumb in her mouth and her other hand stroking my hair..I love it, she is so precious!

The other Heidi (not to be confused with the other white meat)

Good luck at boot camp tomorow!!