Sunday, November 4, 2007

Michael's Baby Blessing










Today Michael was blessed by Steve. It was a beautiful blessing. We enjoyed having family and friends over after church for soup, rolls, and cookies. Looking at the kitchen with 5 crockpots of soup, rolls, and 8 dozen cookies, Steve commented that there was way too much food. However, three hours later there was not a cookie, a cup of soup, or a roll to be found!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

We love blogs. My sister has one and we look at it faithfully every week. Thanks for doing one.

Rachel Hogge said...

You've had a blog since October 1st, and I'm only hearing about it now!?! Great posts! I can't believe that Kate is counting- maybe she can come tutor Andrew. The fireplace looks amazing!! Steve good job on the fireplace and the blessing. You guys have such a cute family, we're lucky to have you guys as friends. (You know I have a blog, right? Maybe you are a silent reader: rachelhogge.blogspot.com)

The Dixon Family said...

Heidi!!! You children are fabulous! And you look beautiful. I'm so happy I found you!

Jordan Dixon

Breea said...

Hi Heidi! I stalked you out and found your blog! You guys are so cute! You guys did an amazing job on that fireplace too!
Love, breea dunn

Nat Heaton said...

Hi Guys - I don't really know how exactly I ran in to your blog, but all of the sudden you guys popped up and I thought "Hey, I know those guys!!!" Anyway, your kids are seriously the cutest little bugs I have ever seen. Congrats on the new addition. Come see us over Christmas if you are around Bountiful!
-Nat Rowe Heaton
http://ourheatonfamily.blogspot.com/