Friday, December 28, 2007

Kaitlyn's 2nd Birthday!!!

With Christmas just 3 days before her birthday, Kate was a pro at unwrapping presents. She was very careful to take off small sections of wrapping paper, and then crinkle and throw each piece before noticing what the gift was inside.

4 comments:

Breea said...

It looks like you guys had a great Christmas and Kaitlyn had a good birthday too. That is so fun that your brothers are in Argentina. My brother is there too, but he is in Buenos Aires West!

Brett and Michelle said...

Way cute pics! Your kids are so cute! I am glad you posted these, I was starting to think you abandoned the blogging world. Welcome back! I can't believe that Kaitlyn is 2. Time goes by so fast.

Julie said...

Kaitlyn is so cute. I love her princess throne and dress...every little girls dream! Sounds like you have had a fun month of celebrating. I love seeing pictures of your cute family!

Stott Family 5 said...

I can't believe that the tiny little girl that I play with every week in the nursery is 2 years old already, when we moved in she was brand-spankin new! How time flies, she looks like she is enjoying her present's and she is definatley a little princess. I am also enjoying seeing her change and develop she is starting to talk so much, and I love seeing the little 2 year old side starting to come out, she is so awesome!