Saturday, March 8, 2008

5th Wedding Anniversary!



I thought I'd share my favorite wedding photos because Steve and I have been married for five years! We got married on March 8, 2003 in the Salt Lake Temple. It was a wonderful day and I'm so glad we've been able to share five years together. Happy Anniversary, Steve! You're a sweet husband and father. I love you so much! I won't try to embarass him too much, but I just wanted to share a few of the things I love about my husband:
He makes me laugh,
He is a hard worker,
He loves kids,
He loves to help others,
He always helps around the house,
He tells me he loves me at least once a day,
He is my best friend.
Thank you for being a wonderful husband, Steve. I'm a lucky girl to have you and I love you!

7 comments:

Perry Family said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!!! I LOVE your wedding photos!!! Such a gorgeous dress. You guys are a very handsome couple!! WOW five years!!! Congrats.

Bangerter family said...

I think your wedding pictures are wonderful! You look so gorgeous! Seriously! Five years!

Minnette said...

Beautiful Photos! Doesn't time fly! Five years and you guys still look like newly wedds! Congrats-Steve and Heidi, it only gets sweeter every year!

Jessica said...

Hope you had a wonderful anniversary! You are stunning in your wedding pictures! You two haven't aged at all--still gorgeous!

Stott Family 5 said...

Very beautiful pictures, and what a good looking couple! Five years, before you know it, ten will be here, and you won't have seen it coming!! You look beautiful then and now!

Brown Fam. said...

Heidi and Steve,
I can't believe you two have been married for 5 years already! That is so great!! Sorry we have missed them all, :( By the way this is your cousin Michelle...

Talk to you later!?!

Michelle Brown :)

The Albuquerque Sheps said...

Happy Anniversary! I'm so happy for you guys. What a beautiful family you have! Congrats, it goes fast doesn't it?