I got Steve a "Fry Daddy" for Father's Day! He's been wanting one to make french fries forever. Now he tries to think of anything that can be fried (not good for my diet). Let's be honest, though...everything tastes better fried. 
I also made Steve a book of pictures of him and the kids. He's a great dad. He always takes his turn changing diapers and doesn't even complain about it, loves to give the kids baths, and just play with them. He is just a natural at being a dad! I've even had a few people tell me he should write a book on how to be a dad! I think he should--he's great at it!!
We went to my parents' house for dinner after church. Lori, Todd, and Brooklyn were there too. We got my dad's mission slides and put them on CD's for his father's day present. Me and my sister are going to make a "mission" book for him out of the pictures.
Michael playing with Grandpy's hair.

Grammy and Michael

1 comment:
Ha Ha Steves face is sooo funny! He really is such a good dad!
Post a Comment