We had our first annual Dahl summer camping trip. We went up Big Cottonwood Canyon to the Spuces campground and camped in tents.
We drove up to the top of the canyon and walked around the lake.

We played by the river... 



Todd brought along his Dutch Oven skills and we made dinner: chicken w/bacon, potatoes w/bacon, and cobbler. YUMMY--I can feel my arteries clogging right now!



We played by the river... 



Todd brought along his Dutch Oven skills and we made dinner: chicken w/bacon, potatoes w/bacon, and cobbler. YUMMY--I can feel my arteries clogging right now!
Of course you can't see something like this and not jump off of it!


Kaitlyn always loves getting thrown into the air by her daddy!

We ended the camping trip with a hike up to Donut Falls. Kaitlyn walked most of the way and never complained! She always wanted to hold Grandma's hand! The water was super cold when we had to walk through it to get up closer, but it was a lot of fun and very beautiful.







2 comments:
That looks SO MUCH FUN!! I can't believe Kaitlyn hiked almost the whole way, what a tough cookie! I forgot how much your sisters all look alike.
AS for Achievment Days, By the time I got called, they had planned out til October (SO it's been easy so far). But we have done Babysitting kits for when they start to babysit, We did a back to school study habits workshop last week, we did CTR necklaces...most of these ideas we got from their book on stuff to pass off and also used Sugardoodle.net for most of our ideas. Good luck, its a fun calling!
This campout will be fun to think of in the middle of the winter and daydream about the next one! Thanks for sharing your pictures. It was a fun time for all of us.
Post a Comment