Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Taking Pictures of the Two Kids...

It's a hard thing to get a 2 year old and an 11 month old to take a picture together...
I guess this one will have to do!

5 comments:

Bangerter family said...

Cute pictures! I still can't believe he is that old!

Perry Family said...

That is so funny!! Everytime I think I can get a good picture of the two of them, it never turns out like i want! They are very cute!

Brett and Michelle said...

I have a hard time getting Kennedy to pose so I can imagine it is way hard to get two kids to. They are so cute and I can't believe that Michael will be 1 here soon. Time seriously goes way fast. I hope you guys are doing good=)

Tina said...

Sweet kiddos. I always get Lewis to stand behind me and make funny faces (even now) and the kiddos cooperate so much better. I have come to the reality that you will never get a picture of multiple children that you "love", but it is okay not to be perfect.

Lorraine said...

I love it!! They are so fun together.