Maddox does the same thing...its really funny! I'm glad you snapped a picture of him...its hilarious! I love your new family picture in your header too, so cute!
Smart little guy! He is so cute! So are you finding that boys get in to more trouble than girls? I hope Lincoln is not worse than Kennedy. She is giving me a run for my money these days.
4 comments:
Ha Ha. Very resourceful! Smart kid!
Maddox does the same thing...its really funny! I'm glad you snapped a picture of him...its hilarious! I love your new family picture in your header too, so cute!
That picture is so cute... he definitely loves to explore!
Smart little guy! He is so cute! So are you finding that boys get in to more trouble than girls? I hope Lincoln is not worse than Kennedy. She is giving me a run for my money these days.
Post a Comment