Monday, December 1, 2008

Where's my Christmas Music????

Can I just share my frustration with you right now? I have my house all decorated for Christmas, got all those boxes down and put away and guess what I can't find? ALL of my Christmas music is missing. ALL OF IT! What am I going to do without my Josh Groban, Celine Dion, The Carpenters, just to mention a few! I've already been listening to FM100 for a few weeks, and I swear they play the same 20 songs on that station over and over. Seriously, I've looked in every closet, I even got all the Christmas decoration boxes down a 2nd time, and they are not there! I'm losing my mind! And, I'm losing precious Christmas music listening time each day that I can't find it!

1 comment:

Minnette said...

Bummer! I'm so sorry. I totally know that feeling! We were missing a set of keys for what seemed like a year and then I finally came across them inside a box in a closet! You'll find them as soon as you stop looking for them, good luck, I hope you find them soon!