http://heidiproject365.blogspot.com/
I have decided to take on "Project 365" for the year of 2009. It's a way to document the small happenings in our life by taking a picture every day for a year. I decided to make a new blog (in addition to this one) of my daily "project 365" pictures. Hopefully at the end of the year I will be able to print my blog and have a unique documentation of 2009.
I have decided to take on "Project 365" for the year of 2009. It's a way to document the small happenings in our life by taking a picture every day for a year. I decided to make a new blog (in addition to this one) of my daily "project 365" pictures. Hopefully at the end of the year I will be able to print my blog and have a unique documentation of 2009.
3 comments:
Hey it was great to talk with you today! You have an adorable family. Let me know if you go private.
what a great idea!
awesome idea! That is dedication. I think I'd only last a week.
Post a Comment