Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter 2009

We had a really fun Easter this year. We woke up and the kids found their Easter baskets.

We went to church and I got to sing in the choir.

After church we headed to my parents' house for dinner. My grandpa and Phyllis were in town from California and Phyllis brought her sister, Ethel. It was Lori's birthday and we also celebrated my dad's birthday that is this week.

The kids all got to go on an Easter Egg hunt in grammy's back yard.

I had a little too much fun "sepia"-ing my pictures! I couldn't resist, though, with the brown fence in the background!

We also played a "money grab" game that my brother Jon made up. He sold his car the night before and so he had a bunch of cash and placed it all on the kitchen island. He got those sticky hand toys and had 2 people race against each other for 1 minute to see how many bills they could snatch without falling on the floor. I got $400 (too bad I couldn't keep it).

1 comment:

Minnette said...

Heidi those Easter Pictures are adorable!