Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!


I am so excited about my mother's day gift! I was kind of hoping for a pedicure because I've never had one, but this is like a thousand times better! Steve got me tickets to go see WICKED in Arizona in July. I wish he could go with me but he has to be in his own musical that night so my sister Natalie and I are going to fly their and go with two of my aunts and 2 of my cousins!! Then we'll drive to another part of Arizona the next day with our aunt for our Dahl Family Reunion. I am seriously SOOOOOOO excited! Thanks so much honey! You're the best!
Ok, just a side note...Why are WICKED tickets in Arizona like a fourth of the price compared to going in Utah????

1 comment:

Natalie said...

WOOHOO!!!! I'm so excited for Wicked!