Saturday, September 26, 2009

A Fall Day in the Mountains





Steve's parents were camping up at Jordanelle, so we decided to go spend the day with them. The leaves were gorgeous driving up Parley's Canyon. We enjoyed throwing rocks into the reservoir for quite a while. It was a photo opportunity as three generations were skipping rocks and reminded me of the poem Steve wrote for his dad a few years ago called "The Unthrown Stone".

4 comments:

Minnette said...

Wow, the colors in the Mts. are beautiful! Sweet pic! I would love to hear that poem sometime if he doesn't mind sharing it.

Sherrie said...

The trees are goregous! I love fall and all the wonderful pictures. Looks like a great day in the outdoors.

Perry Family said...

wow, the leaves are changing already! I love it, so beautiful! lucky you...we don't get that down here!!

Natalie said...

That is a great picture of the 6 of you! It looks so pretty there. What is the poem?