I saw an idea on the internet a while ago, and wanted my handy hubby to do it for me, so he did!
These bookshelves are made of rain gutters! I love having the cover of the book show and now the kids can get their books down without emptying the entire book shelf! Thanks Steve!
Hey, your blog is so cute! Your kids are getting sooo big! Thanks for the New years Party, ha ha ha. I'm pretty sure that's the last time I saw you. Hope you guys are great. You teach Preschool? I didn't know. Thats awesome.
8 comments:
I love that! Maybe we can find a place to do that in our house too.
What a great idea!
What a fun idea :)
heidi!!! they turned out so awesome!! i think i might have to do that with our gazillion books! thank you for the idea!
Very very cute!
Wow! They look great! What a good idea!
So cute Heids! You've got style. I love the idea.
Hey, your blog is so cute! Your kids are getting sooo big! Thanks for the New years Party, ha ha ha. I'm pretty sure that's the last time I saw you. Hope you guys are great. You teach Preschool? I didn't know. Thats awesome.
Post a Comment