Monday, November 2, 2009

Photo Shoot






My cute friend Jessica took Michael and Kaitlyn's pictures. Kaitlyn loved every second of posing for the camera. Michael, on the other hand, wanted nothing to do with taking pictures. Amazingly, Jessica still got some great shots of the both of them! She did an awesome job and really has an eye for capturing a great photo. Check out her website at http://www.whitedandelionphotography.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

Natalie said...

Those pictures are all SO cute!!!

tori said...

Oh my gosh! Your children are adorable! Love the pictures.

tori

Sherrie said...

I love the pictures! Your friend really does have a gift! It helps that you have way cute little ones too!

Jessica said...

They are so much fun! My fav is still the funny faces one....and I can tell it's yours as well---since ya posted it twice ;) I can't wait to so it again!

Minnette said...

Kaitlyn's hair is beautiful! The silly faces are priceless :)