Our pantry is now about half the size it used to be, but there is still quite a bit of space with the added shelves. It was only 6 days I had to live without a pantry which wasn't too bad! I did have to laugh after I took this picture at the background...check out our pantry on top of our cabinets, in our cabinets, and on the counter tops. Anyway, that's me at 30 weeks pregnant...10 weeks to go! I decided to take a picture of myself since I try to avoid prego pics of myself at all costs, and then I always wonder how big I really was! So here's to looking back at my big belly!
4 comments:
I like that picture of you and your hair looks really cute!
That is so exciting about your remodeling! I totally want to come see. You may have inspired me to finally take down a little wall that I've been wanting to :)
The pantry looks really good!
You are a cute preggo! I only have 1 picture of when I was pregnant...I need to be better next time! I envied the size of your pantry---but I love that you are starting your addition! Good luck.
Post a Comment