We finished the nursery for Logan today!! Steve has been so awesome and put up some wainscoting on one of the walls, we painted the room together, and he sanded and repainted the dresser and arms & legs of the rocking chair. Kaitlyn and Michael even got to help with the power sander. We got a brand new crib because ours was on the recall list. I put the alphabet cards on the wall and when we get Logan's picture taken we'll put it on the wall where there is the big opening. My mom is making some crib bedding and a valance for the window which will be done soon. Thanks mom! I can't wait to see our baby in two days!!
6 comments:
That room is so adorable!! I'm so excited to see you guys and the new little guy in a few days!
wow, it looks sooooo cute! The wainscoting looks so good, especially with the cute self on top. And I love the green...well I just love it all! Nice job! Good luck tomorrow! I'm very excited for you!
That looks awesome! I can't wait to see Logan too!
Its beautiful! I'm so excited for you!! Good luck with the labor and delivery. I am getting induced this thursday night!!
I adore it!
Oh my gosh! So cute. I love the green. And I love Logan's pictures! I need to come see him in person!
Post a Comment