Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Roof Trusses



The addition is really coming along! Verlan and Steve have been working really hard and we've also had help from neighbors, family, and friends. I had to include the picture of the huge truck on our grass...Pretty much everyone in the neighborhood seems to know that I squirm from strollers/bikes on my grass (actually Steve has made it seem like a lot worse of a pet peeve than it actually is) so I've gotten several comments on how I've been reacting to huge rivets in the grass. I've actually been okay with it knowing that we'll get new grass in the front after all the work is finished! So bring on those strollers and bikes for now! :)



4 comments:

Breea said...

I love that you decided to do this and think it already looks really great and can't wait until it is all finished!

Perry Family said...

it looks great!! I want to see more pics of your new baby too!!

Natalie said...

Looks really good!!

tori said...

Wow - looks like you are adding about 30% more space. What additional space will you have? Bedroom? Bathroom? ??? Seems like it is progressing very well. Thanks for sharing the pictures.