Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Greenville, South Carolina

We spent the end of our trip at Jim & Cherie's house in Greenville, South Carolina. LeAnn has all girls, Cherie has all boys! My kids loved both! Jim & Cherie have a zip-line in their very awesome back yard. Kaitlyn & Michael both took a turn. Their uncle Jim didn't allow them to think about it too much before he sent them zip-lining off the tree house! They were very brave!! I did it after them and I was WAY more scared than they were (although Jim did put some WD-40 on the line right before I went that definitely sped things up!)
Cherie & I went and got a pedicure together and some lunch at Panera Bread. It was a lot of fun!

We drove back to LeAnn's house and spent the night there before flying home. Steve & I had fun talking with LeAnn & Lance until almost 2 am about our Terry reunion this summer and much more! 6 am came WAY too early!

We first flew to Houston where we had a short layover then home to Salt Lake. Our last plane was an "interesting" flight! We had 3 hours of no air conditioning. It was SO hot! Turbulence the entire time. We were worried the flight attendant was going to lose it! Several drunk people on the flight. They drank all the alcohol that was on board! It's never a good sign when the flight attendant announces that there's been an injury on a flight on the same course because of the turbulence and so we all need to make sure and have our seat belts on! Then at the end of the flight she kept going on about how the flight was bad, but to remember that she did a good job! When we finally got into the airport we found that someone else had taken home one of our suitcases. Luckily they were staying at The Little America so we were able to pick it up from their hotel.

We had so much fun on our trip!
When we got home we asked our kids what their favorite part of the trip was. Without hesitation, Michael replied, "Playing barbies with Megan!"
Kaitlyn's favorite thing was jumping off LeAnn's stairs into the bean bags.
I feel so blessed to have married into such a great family. I love visiting the "South". It's such a beautiful place!! Thanks to LeAnn's & Jim's family's for making us feel welcome as always! We love you guys!

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

You really know how to keep great memories alive.
We're so glad you are a Terry. We love your family.