Wednesday, January 23, 2008

My first template!


I used a template to make a scrapbook page for the first time today. Okay, I'm not sure why I hadn't tried that before because it really makes it so simple!!! The page is really plain, and I need to add some things, but I feel so good that I finally made another page! All that time downloading freebies is finally going to start paying off!

3 comments:

Stott Family 5 said...

Heidi, that is darling..okay so it helps that he is just so dang cute! Very nice layout, and I am a huge fan of the templates, saves time, energy, and creative energies! Let's face it I need all of my creative faculties, at all times! Very cute.

Parkin Family said...

That is a very cute page! I love the picture as the background...I just might have to copy that ;)
Yeah for Layouts...that is all I use!

Brett and Michelle said...

Oh this is so cute! I seriously need to get in on this digi scrap business. I think I(ok Brett) does not want to pay the money for the program. I will convince him one day.