Sunday, January 6, 2008

"Spin and Play" Game for Kids



This is a game I made for my nieces that live in Georgia. I got the idea from a game that I had seen in a magazine, but never played. There are 60 action cards (10 of each pattern) that you can print out as 4x6 pictures. All you have to do is make a spinner or a dice with each of the 6 patterns. You spin the spinner (or roll a dice) and then whatever color/pattern it lands on you then do the corresponding card's action. It's fun for little kids, they just have to play with someone that can read. Anyway, this probably sounds really confusing, but if anyone wants to make it and has questions, give me a call! You can click on the link to find all the action cards, the instructions, and 6 blank cards to make a dice or spinner.

1 comment:

Stott Family 5 said...

Wow, did you make all of these cards, and all? It is awesome and I will probably call you later this week for the info, and will probably need help putting all together, as you know, I am not the super craftmatic person, that I pretend to be! I love the idea for the nursery kids, they would love it! Thanks for the info!

From one Heidi to another!