Friday, March 14, 2008

Kaitlyn's Funny Sayings

Kaitlyn was upstairs with Steve last night. There's a scale in our bathroom that she loves to stand on and watch the numbers appear. Well last night Steve said she stood on the scale, put her arms up in the air and exclaimed, "I lost twenty pounds!"
Kaitlyn loves to put her meanest scowling face on (which is still way too cute), tilt her head forward, and say, "No Smilin' About It!"

6 comments:

Natalie said...

Those sayings are so funny! I'm not sure she even knows what "pounds" are!? I'm excited to come home for spring break in a week and see you guys!

Minnette said...

Heidi, Your blog is awesome thanks for sharing it!

Perry Family said...

I just love when kids can start talking and say so many funny things! It's the best...and even better to write them down!!! What a doll!

Jessica said...

I can't help but wonder where she heard that? Maybe someone enjoys the biggest loser as much as her mommy!

Stott Family 5 said...

She had better not have lost twenty pounds, I think that would put her in the nevative!! She is so cute, I love all of the things that she says!

Breea said...

She is so cute! I can't believe the funny stuff she says! I am sure you guys are being very careful of what you say infront of her knowing she can copy what you say now!
Did you figure out how to backdate posts??? Let me know if you did?