Monday, April 21, 2008

Our Little Scooter!

So I'm not sure that this can be considered crawling, but Michael can get across an entire room without rolling over...pretty talented! (F.Y.I. The interesting sounds in the background are coming from Kaitlyn).

8 comments:

Lori said...

I like the groaning in the background. I assume that's Kaitlyn?

The Dixon Family said...

He better be careful or he's going to get rug burns on his forehead!

So cute!

Stott Family 5 said...

One of the cutest things that I have ever seen! I loved it, I especially loved little kaitlyn in the background. Can I just tell you what a joy she is in the nursery..she trully makes my job so much fun, and I am enjoying watching her little personality develop! What cute kids you have!

Anonymous said...

Glad we are not completely missing him grow up. What a cutie!!

Bangerter family said...

He is too little to do that! Man he can move!

Perry Family said...

He is adorable, we'll see him do it in person soon!!! How funny!!

The Albuquerque Sheps said...

What a cutie. How much fun it is to watch our kids grow up!!!!

Kevin said...

Look at him go! What a wonderful little cousin I have!