I (Steve) had a funny experience last night that I thought would be appropriate to share... a couple of days ago I injured a rib and for those of you who have never done this it is quite painful to breath or move... so it has been fun! Last night as I awoke in pain from trying to roll over I let out a bit of a groan, Heidi replied in a really snotty voice "Oh What" I say "it's my ribs" she rolles over with a loud "AUGHH" I say "What's wrong?" Her reply... "I need to make more pages!" "What?" I say, very confused! "MORE PAGES!!!!" She rolls back in a huff and continues her digital scrapbook slumber!
When digital scrapbooking takes over your thoughts even when asleep, I think it might be time for a break! Heidi is a bit obsessed with digital scrapbooking!
2 comments:
Hee, Hee.. That sounds like it was pretty funny. I'm sure Heidi didn't feel too sorry for you if it hurt when you had a little laugh at her. If digital scrapbooking is so fun you want to dream about it maybe it should give it a try :)..
Thanks Steve...I am laughing out loud!!! Heidi, i should have had you teach me all your tricks when you came down!! I forgot all about your crazy talent!! Hope you get well soon with the rib...very painful!
Post a Comment