Thursday, June 26, 2008

Help Me Decide...

So I'm getting my hair cut tonight and I'm thinking of possibly cutting it short. So if anyone reads this before 8:00 tonight, please give me your opinion...should I keep it long or cut it to right above my shoulders? THE STRESS OF DECISION MAKING!! Oh, and bangs or no bangs--that is the question! I posted some pictures so you can tell what I look like with shorter hair. Don't be shy, I want your honest opinion...what do I look better with: short or long hair? I guess I'll tell you tomorrow if I actually chop it off. I don't know if I feel that brave yet.


Here's the look I have going now...(actually it's usually in a ponytail).






Here's more of a medium-long length (with bangs):


And here's me with super short hair (I wouldn't go quite that short):

p.s. The short hair pictures were almost 4 years ago, so I guess it does grow back, right?

7 comments:

Lifelately said...

Heids! I like the bottom picture where you have longer hair with layers in the front and the side swept bang. That's my humble opinion. You'll look great no matter what, though.

The Dixon Family said...

I covet the Dahl hair. Always have. Always will.

My opinion: Not too short (I can't believe what a perfect mix of Natalie and Lori you are in those "short" hair pics!!). I suggest keeping it long enough to be pulled into a ponytail. And the bangs are a nice change. Clear as mud?

Julie said...

First things first...It's been my life long dream to have "Dahl Girl's" hair. No matter what you do it always looks so cute. I really like it long...but I know long hair and small children don't always go hand in hand. I think if you want a change, go for the bangs!

Natalie said...

I have always loved your long hair!! And coming from someone with bangs, I don't think you should cut them. Well... I guess they're ok, but I'm just really sick of mine right now. So that was confusing, but I think you should keep your hair close to how it is now!

Now the question is... what should I do with mine??

Brett and Michelle said...

I love it in all of the pics! You look beautiful either way!

Tina said...

I know that it is too late but my vote is for the shoulder length and some longer layers and then a longer bang. Can't wait to see what the results were!

Minnette said...

Hope your hair cut turned out the way you like. I dread them myself but that's a different story.. You look great in everything can't wait to see what you chose.