
Kaitlyn finished swimming lessons today! They lasted a week, for 20 minutes a day. Her teacher's name was Megan, and they were one-on-one lessons to mostly learn survival skills. She's so close to being able to float on her own, but she needs to put her knees down. Kaitlyn cried, "Mommy, I want my mommy" the entire time her teacher was helping her float. One day amongst the crying for mommy Kaitlyn even said, "Oh my gosh! I want my mommy!" She also pleaded with her teacher saying, "I need a towel", "I'm done", and "Ouch". 


It was cool watching Kaitlyn swim under water to the stairs with her eyes open. Then her teacher would have her swim back to her again, and then with her hand the teacher would help Kaitlyn flip over onto her back into a float. Now we just need to keep practicing!
2 comments:
How much fun! I loved watching my kiddos with swimm lessons, or anything that is new to them. It is always great to watch them master new skills
how fun! Where did she take lessons?
Post a Comment