
I finally finished some pages! I had to make this page TWICE because I didn't save it the right way! Oh well. The template is from Purple Tulip Designs and the paper is from Shabby Shoppe. I scrapped this all from my blog post a couple weeks ago. I'm thinking about scrapping my blog but I think it will take FOREVER!!
6 comments:
Hey, I heard of a new easier site for blog printing. The cover options aren't the greatest but it is much more user friendly than blurb.
www.blog2print.com
Oh, and your page is way cute! If you decided to scrap your blog it would be adorable!
I need to get that picture of Katilyn and Brooklyn together. It's so cute!
what great scrap pages you made! I love 'em!
You are so good at scrapbooking! I wish I would have thought of that before I deleted mine :( Oh, yeah I wanted to tell you I started another one :)
I love this page! The Draper temple is so beautiful and you guys got some great pics!
Post a Comment