This morning the kids both were up at 6 am, and by noon...well, this is how tired Michael was at lunchtime!
So dang cute! I love how he would smile and then doze off again! What an adorable little guy!!
I love him dozing off, and then waking up with a smile like he wasn't asleep at all. He is so cute1
Too Cute!! We have that same video of Kev at that age only he has a sandwich hanging out his mouth. Fun times!!
That is so funny! His smile is so adorable too...
that's so funny! love how he's still happy through it all! :)
He is WAY happier than I would be if I were that tired! What a little stud.
I Love it! Taden used to do that too, LOL!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
So dang cute! I love how he would smile and then doze off again! What an adorable little guy!!
I love him dozing off, and then waking up with a smile like he wasn't asleep at all. He is so cute1
Too Cute!! We have that same video of Kev at that age only he has a sandwich hanging out his mouth. Fun times!!
That is so funny! His smile is so adorable too...
that's so funny! love how he's still happy through it all! :)
He is WAY happier than I would be if I were that tired! What a little stud.
I Love it! Taden used to do that too, LOL!
Post a Comment