Friday, June 26, 2009

A little longer...


Rogers Memorial Theater decided to extend "Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat" another 4 nights because every night is sold out for 5 weeks! Now the show will be running through July 23rd. The last week of the show Steve will be in it on Monday the 20th, Wed. 22nd, and Thurs. 23rd. And I will be ready to have him back home after that!!! It's been 15 weeks of him being gone almost every day! If anyone still wants to get tickets--call today 'cause I'm sure they'll be gone fast!
I took Kaitlyn to see the show again. She loves all the dancing and singing.

2 comments:

Perry Family said...

We live on the opposite side of Lone Mountain. We live off of Durango but in Mountain's Edge. Our ward is the Durango Heights ward in the South Stake. But I will keep my eye out for him. I see the mission president and his wife quite often because my parents are their first counselor, they are ver for dinner all the time, so I'll tell them. I'm sure they know Elder Terry pretty well though. How long has he been out?

allie askins said...

HEY GIRL! i am adding you to my blog.
thought you should know.
ps, your family is ADORABLE