Friday, August 28, 2009

Tony Grove

Ever since I went up to Tony Grove for just a few minutes back when I was in college, I have wanted to go camping there. We finally did it this year! We had so much fun with a few other families in our neighborhood. We brought some kayaks, canoes, and a little motorized boat to take out on the lake. The kids really enjoyed playing in the water. They even found a snake! It was so beautiful there with all the pine trees, the lake, and great friends! Michael and Kaitlyn got SO dirty and I didn't even care because we were camping! We went for a walk around all the camp sites and Kaitlyn wanted to pick every flower.

Michael was totally worn out from all that fun at the lake. Steve went to carry him on his shoulders and he refused to sit up! So this is how Steve (with a broken foot) had to hike back to our camp site!






1 comment:

Perry Family said...

looks like the kids had a total blast! I think michael is a crack up!