Steve's dad has a space in his backyard for cement blocks that have each of his decendants names. Everyone can decorate their square as they choose with hand/foot prints, sayings, or whatever. He has been asking Steve to do one for Michael and Kaitlyn for a couple years now so we decided to get it done! We also suprised them and brought an extra square along to announce that we'll be having a baby in March! This will be grandchild #30 for them. March 23rd is the due date!
We went out to dinner with my parents to tell them the news. We ate at the Happy Sumo at the gateway. I LOVE that place!! I think my dad already knew (I mean come on--it's not like I ever ask my parents if they want to go out for sushi), but my mom was pretty suprised! My dad said he'll take us out for sushi on any grandchildren announcements--I'll hold you to it, dad! Thanks!!
8 comments:
Yeah...another beautiful Terry on the way is fantastic news!! Congratulations!
Yay! CONGRATS! I have been waiting for the announcement so I could tell you congrats. (Steve told Brett the other night but I didn't want to say anything on here or facebook) That is so exciting! (I can't wait to find out what your having so I know what our next little one will be =)) I will call you about the preschool stuff.
That is very exciting!! It will be fun to be prego the same time!! I'm not too nervous about having three kids, yet. I think the panic attack will hit the day the baby comes!! :)
Congrats, Congrats, Congrats! I'm so excited for you!! I had a feeling you were expecting, the day I asked you about your arm ;) Did you know then?
Congratulations! That is so fun! Three is a fun number. Any prefernces on boy or girl, I am always happy with healthy.
ahh i love it! congrats!!!!!!
HOORAY!
Congratulations!
Post a Comment