Friday, July 24, 2009

24th of July

We started off celebrating the 24th with the Bountiful fireworks on the 23rd. Steve's parents live right across the street from where they do the fireworks so it's an awesome show! I think they had at least 13 cars parked in front of their house of family and friends!
The next morning we threw all our camping gear together and drove to Steve's Uncle Jay's farm near Downey, ID where we camped with Steve's parents, Matt & Jackie, Scott, Clark & Steph, Brett & Allison, Greg & Jill & all their families. There were 4-wheelers, motor bikes and a golf cart that I literally don't think ever stopped driving the entire time we were there. The girls that were ages 8-10 thought that was pretty much the coolest thing ever that they could drive a golf cart! Michael was in heaven riding on 4-wheelers and motorcyles with whoever would take him and Kaitlyn had a blast playing with all the older girls.
I got to shoot a gun for the very first time! It was a lot of fun. I tried several different types of guns and I think I did pretty good for my first time! I want to go shooting again!

No comments: