Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Do You Want a Boy or a Girl?

After months of deciding to be "surprised" by not finding out the gender of our baby, we couldn't stand it anymore! My doctor told me he'd do an ultrasound for me and so we decided to find out!! I came home and told Michael and Kaitlyn today and this was their reaction to the big announcement...


Yes, they before I had even told them if the baby would be a boy or a girl they were fighting over what they each wanted (Kaitlyn--a girl, Michael--a boy) and then Kaitlyn started crying because she was so upset that Michael was saying the baby would be a boy. She's pretty passionate about wanting a little girl.

14 comments:

Julie said...

Heidi...this is the funniest video. I was laughing out loud. I so relate to the drama. Kaitlyn is so darn cute. Congrats on another boy!!

Perry Family said...

Oh that is so hilarious!! Poor, poor Kaitlyn!! her heart was seriously broken!! But she'll love him just as much as if it would be a girl!! I think Bryanna would have been heartbroken if we were having another boy too! We are excited for you guys!

Breea said...

Kaitlyn is so funny!!!! Maybe you will have to play dress up with him and dress him up as a girl baby every once in a while, just for her!!! Congratulations on finding out, I definitely couldn't have waited either!

Prilla said...

So sad and so cute all at the same time. Congrats on another boy!

Parkin Family said...

I KNEW you would give in! I think it was better to tell her now then when the baby is here. She is so funny!

Natalie said...

Seriously SO FUNNY!! I was laughing out loud too. I loved when Kate stuck her arms out... so dramatic! Yay for another little boy in the family!

The Dixon Family said...

I love this! So funny and cliche all at the same time! Congrats on the boy! Now Michael will have someone to play guns with while you and Kaitlyn have tea parties!

Jessica said...

Oh man! I can't get the video to work!Grrr....but congrats on another BOY! How exciting! I'm glad you found out, cuz the waiting and not knowing was killin me :)

Rachel Hogge said...

Yeah! I'm glad you finally found out! I'm also glad that you still blog, somehow those 6 houses between us is so far in the winter!

Devin and Andrea Hatch said...

Congrats on the boy! That'll be lots of fun. That movie is too funny. Kaitlyn really wants a sister! I don't think I could've waited that long to find out the gender.

tori said...

Well, my mom always said never ask a child what they want unless you don't care what the answer is. Congratulations!

Don, jaymie, 4 cute kids said...

Oh my gosh that was really cute and funny! I cant stand not to know either. We are happy for you guys!

Shane and Stephanie said...

Oh my goodness this is great. Michael told me to check out your blog... Congrats Heidi and Steve!!!

Shane and Stephanie said...

Oh my goodness this is great. Michael told me to check out your blog... Congrats Heidi and Steve!!!