Wednesday, September 8, 2010

First Days of Preschool

Kaitlyn started her first day of preschool with Miss Alisha & Miss Sadie. She was so excited when I picked her up and she said, "Mom, I learned how to spell red: R-E-D". She called her dad and her grandma to tell them too! I asked her teacher how she did and she said great. She did say that Kaitlyn asked her, "Which preschool is bigger: My preschool or your preschool?" Hopefully she doesn't get burned out with going to two preschools. Preschool five times a week for her!! It was weird having her gone so much this week! I wanted her (AND ME) to have someone different teaching her for one year. Miss Alisha's works well because she's just a couple streets away so I can get Kaitlyn there on time on the days I teach preschool and I don't have to worry about feeding her lunch because they have it at preschool.

Michael began his first day of preschool here at our house with me!

No comments: