

Steve surprised me and took me to Park City for a night!!! My mom watched the kids and we had sushi for dinner in Sandy and then Steve took me shopping to buy a new pair of jeans! I think I should go shopping with him more often because he was bringing me things to try on in the dressing room and suggesting that I should actually buy stuff! We drove to Park City and enjoyed the changing leaves. We enjoyed some ice cream together and then had no luck (again) finding shoes for Steve at the Nike outlet. After heading back to the hotel we went swimming. Steve was a trooper since he hurt his back and was in pain the whole time but we still had a great time! The next morning we went to the outlet malls and then we drove home through Deer Valley and over Guardman's Pass and down Big Cottonwood Canyon. It was beautiful but I had a little sick feeling in my stomach as I realized the EXTREMELY steep roads we were driving on were part of the Wasatch Back Ragnar relay race I'll be doing next summer. I can't believe how steep it was--in a car! I've got some training to do, that's for sure! At the top of Deer Valley we saw a resort being built...it was HUGE!!
Steve, Thanks so much for taking me on this little outing. I had so much fun & I love you so much!


No comments:
Post a Comment