Saturday, February 18, 2012

Folly Beach

This is the house we stayed at by Folly Beach. It was a one minute walk to the beach! It had 5 bedrooms. We got spoiled and got the Master! It was a nice place, except the kitchen was TINY!! Really nice kitchen, but only one person could fit in there!
We had so much fun with LeAnn's family and Jim's family. sMy kids LOVED being with their cousins.
We played lots of games including "Scum" the card game & "Cat & Mouse".
The little kids all slept in the same bedroom. Kaitlyn slept next to, never mind-ON-her cousin Mary!
There were some of the most beautiful trees I've ever seen outside the house with a tire swing. The guys were all playing outside throwing the football when Steve spontaneously decided to bet Dave $100 if he could throw the football through the moving tire swing. Dave did it on his first attempt! Steve's response was, "That was amazing, but I'm not giving you $100!" Poor Dave! Steve, Kevin, Brad, Dave, Justin, Jim & I spent the next hour (at least) trying to throw the football through the moving tire swing. Justin was the first to do it! I owe him $2!! We all ended up doing it!
Steve & I had fun staying up late with the Terry's including our nephews Brad, Kevin, Justin, Dave, and meeting Brad's wife Lindsey and their new baby Addyson. I'm a Great Aunt now!!

CRAZY people at the beach on a FREEZING day! Justin, Kevin, & Dave boogie boarded! I think they only caught one or two waves and then we headed inside!
Love the black socks guys!!


FREEZING on the pier...


2 comments:

Natalie said...

That looks like so much fun!! I love that picture of Kaitlyn sleeping on her cousin. And maybe you shouldn't advertise that you are a great aunt... that makes you sound really old!! Haha :)

Sharna said...

This is great! The one of Kaityln sleeping is to die for!!