I saw this Nike commercial today and thought I better put it on my blog so I can watch it whenever I feel like I don't want to work out. I thought it was quite appropriate for the first day of 2008! Yesterday Steve and I both signed up for the Ogden Winter Circuit Races. It starts on Feb. 16th and about every other week there is a race. It includes a 5K, 10K, 10 miler, 1/2 marathon, 30K. I'm planning to run the first four races and end with the 1/2 marathon in April. Good luck on those New Year's Resolutions everybody!
NO EXCUSES! JUST DO IT!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obdd31Q9PqA
2 comments:
Okay, so I have to thank you, for this, you have NO idea how much this has inspired me this week, after the December of eating and doing nothing, I have gained my holiday 7 and have been having a hard time getting motivated to run! When I read this on your blog, and watched the video, it has reminded me everyday to just do it...so Heidi I thank you, you are awesome and I owe you, hopefully my clothes will start to fit again...
WOW that is very motivational! Thanks for inspiring me! I am impressed with you and Steve both. Let me know if you ever need a running buddy--I need someone to kick my butt!!!
Post a Comment