I love the "mommy save me!" look that he has on his face! Wow sitting already, my how time flies!
By the way I totally wanted to go on the scrapbook sleepover party, but I can't this time, because it is too close to the last sleepover, but if you do another one in the fall, count me in...that way I can justify that it's already been six months...Sounds like a blast, have lots of fun!
3 comments:
His outfit is so cute. The second picture is so funny... he looks terrified!
I love the "mommy save me!" look that he has on his face! Wow sitting already, my how time flies!
By the way I totally wanted to go on the scrapbook sleepover party, but I can't this time, because it is too close to the last sleepover, but if you do another one in the fall, count me in...that way I can justify that it's already been six months...Sounds like a blast, have lots of fun!
What a happy little boy! He is pretty proud of himself to sit up alone. Time us sure going by fast!
Post a Comment