I think I must have said, "What a nice Saturday" at least five times today. We got our yard looking nice again (although there are still more weeds to be pulled) by spreading wood chips in our flower garden and in our strawberry patch. Steve planted the garden with tomatoes, cucumbers, beans, zucchini, and cilantro. I planted some flowers that Steve gave me for mother's day, and then we decided to play in the water. We turned the sprinklers on and then filled up the baby pool for Michael and Kaitlyn to go swimming--or splashing. It was Michaels first time in the baby pool. He loved it! Kaitlyn loved jumping up and landing on her bottom to make a huge splash! We topped the day off by going on a bike ride and then roasting marshmallows with Troy & Sarah Parkin. What a great Saturday!
3 comments:
Sounds like a very fun Saturday!!! Cute kids--I seriously can't get over Michael sleeping through guitar hero--right by the couch--Seriously!
Those kiddie pools are the best!! Bike riding sounds so fun, I bet the kids loved it, and marshmallows roasting...yummy!! It got up to 108 yesterday, I think I could have put the marshmallows directly in the sun and they would have roasted!!
Sounds like the perfect "summer" weekend..I wish the warm weather would have stayed around a few more days. I love the video!! I know I have said this a hundred times but she is soo cute!
Post a Comment