Kaitlyn is now 2 1/2 years old! She LOVES to do puzzles. She got this ABC puzzle from her aunt Lori for her 2nd birthday, and she's actually really good at it. She can do the entire puzzle in about 2 1/2 minutes! I'll hand her a letter piece upside down and turned around so she can't even see the front of the letter and she still knows right where to put it! It's pretty crazy to watch her do it!
She also has her "Elmo Puzzle", which is a 24 piece puzzle that doesn't have a back, it's just free floating pieces. She worked diligently on it for about 20 minutes tonight without even saying, "I can't do it"! She completed the puzzle all on her own. Good job Kaitlyn!
4 comments:
She is so smart! Mark's nephew has a thing with puzzles too, pretty amazing!
I still think she is seriously going to be one of those incredibly smart people that are so cool! Wouldn't that be awesome to think like that!
A-MA-ZING! She is brilliant! Wonder where she gets that from ;)
side note: her dress is adorable!
Steve,
you make me laugh! the sad part is that we really do charge a fee. I don't know of an easier way to respond--if you find one let me know--you are catching up to Heidi as one of my favorite people! Congrats to you! Its a great accomplishment :)
She looks like a doll and brains to top it off. I hope Steve is learning how to keep boys away. It starts early and she is going to be a heart-breaker.
Post a Comment