Sunday, February 15, 2009

Project 365--January Pictures



I made a double scrapbook page using all my January "project 365" pictures.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

I think I may just have to copy you...

The Molen's said...

Hey Heidi! It's so fun to see your blog! Now I can stay caught up with my long lost family! I noticed your short hair right away in the temple picture, and thought' "Sassy cut!" I love it! Your kids are so so sweet! It's been fun to see what you and Steve have been up to. I will tell Amy E. She'd love to check up on you! Question: I have been admiring your digital blogging. I did one book a while ago on a vacation and I love the concept. But I am an ammeter...could you give me hints? Where do you get your templates? Who prints your pages? How did you get them all into picasa web albums? I have tons of questions. I showed my friend and we really want to know.....we can tell, you are a professional! :o) Aunt Sherry showed me the book you did for the family reunion! So cute! Ok, my e-mail is batmolen@gmail.com
Thanks Heidi, Say hi to Steve and the rest of the fam! xo-Tricia

Minnette said...

Heidi! I love this Idea, it is so much more fun then writing in a journal! What a fun challenge :)