Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Watches!!!

My sister Natalie and I did some jewelry making at our family reunion and from the moment I walked into the bead store I was hooked! So I've started making watches now!! My sister and I will be having a little boutique party at our house in the near future if anyone is interested. There will be watches, bracelets, necklaces, earrings, baby bracelets, hair bows, etc. I've talked to a couple of you that are experts at making cool things (hint hint--wipey cases (Joni) and tutus (Sarah), and I think they might have some things at our little boutique as well. If anyone else makes other things and would like to try and sell them at a little neighborhood party then let me know! I always love seeing other people's creativity--and being able to buy it is fun too!
So here are some of the watch bands I've made...more to come!!

6 comments:

Breea said...

You are so creative and crafty! I want to definitely come so make sure you let me know when it is!!!

Dahly Mama said...

Love the watch bands!!! I need to keep up my interest in making jewelry! It was very fun and relaxing at the reunion!!! Made me feel so creative!!!

Lane and Nicki said...

I wish I was a crafty as you are! You are good at everything. I need to come over again and have you go over all the scrapbooking stuff again because I can't remember everything so I'm not getting very far. I'll be living close though! You might already know this but Lane and I have a blog too - not always updated but we've got one. Laneellisfamily.blogspot.com. Hope everything is going well!

Brett and Michelle said...

Those are so cute Heidi! You are so creative!

Jessica said...

Totally cute! I have a friend I want to throw a spa party for---free facials!!!

allie askins said...

i love the watches! i wanna buy one! how much would you sell it for?
p.s... you should get steve in on that action with jewelry making and selling!