Today was our first day of preschool! Kaitlyn went with me last year to preschool, but this officially marks her first day of being 3 and going to preschool. The kids in my class are really cute this year, I'll just need a nap when I get home :)!! After preschool when Steve got home from work he asked Kaitlyn if she likes her teacher. She just looked at him like he was an idiot and said, "It's Mom!" So I hope she likes me! Anyway, I can tell that she's 3 now. She's one of the best kids in the class now that she's already done it for a year and knows the routine.
2 comments:
I Love Kaitlyn's response, lol, Classic :)
so cute! So I have to tell you that I found Damon's fruitloop necklace in my jewlery box just the other day! so funny. He came home from preschool and must have put it away ;)
Love all your posts.
Post a Comment