Sunday, February 3, 2008

Happy, Laughy Michael!

Michael is such a happy baby. We tried to catch him laughing on video, however you can also hear Kaitlyn laughing in the background. Oh well, two happy kids is never a bad thing! Michael is a great baby--already 4 months old. He rolled over for the first time yesterday.

4 comments:

Stott Family 5 said...

Seriously so dang cute! I love laughing babies, and it looks like he has found his voice!

Brett and Michelle said...

Oh this makes me baby hungry again! I love the first laughs. Your kids are so cute. I can't believe how much Kaitlyn has grown up. I love her singing.

Natalie said...

These videos of Michael and Kate are SO cute! I loved the one of her singing I am a Child of God! I miss them!

Jessica said...

You have such cute kids! He's growing up so fast!