Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Puppies for Lunch???

A few days ago I asked Kaitlyn if she would like a hot dog for lunch. With excitement in her voice she exclaimed, "Puppies...lunch!"

3 comments:

Julie said...

Heidi, that is so funny! You're kids are so dang cute. I loved watching the video of Michael laughing and Kaitlyn singing I am a Child of God. SO CUTE! And I can't believe she said an entire prayer by herself!

Stott Family 5 said...

Well, it was a hot dog, and you don't REALLY know what is in those bad boys...it really could be puppies, Just kidding...my kids love hot dogs, although I will admit, they never did put the two together...that's a smart little girl you've got there!

Perry Family said...

Heidi, You are such a good mom! Your kids look so much like the both of you! It is so fun to have two kids...twice the fun, right? Baby Michael is adorable, and Kaitlyn is super sweet!
We are coming up to SLC for my friend's wedding March 1st. Maybe we can get together? We are staying Saturday at Little America and going home on Sunday. If you are in town then, we'd love to get together, maybe go have lunch or something?