Thursday night Kaitlyn and I went to Kaysville City's production of Beauty and the Beast. Kaitlyn sat quietly and watched the entire 2 1/2 hour production. Thanks for letting us use your extra ticket, Allison. At intermission Kaitlyn said, "I wanna do that again." At the end of the show she walked out crying because it was over.
This morning I took Kaitlyn and four of my nieces: Emily, Madison, Melanie, and Mikell, to a Beauty and the Beast "character meet and greet" party. Belle and the Prince were there along with Mrs. Potts, Chip, Lumiere, Cogsworth, and some of the plates, spoons, and forks.
They got to take their picture with Belle and the Prince.
They met some of the other characters.
And tried to blow out Lumiere's candles.
They ate refreshments and colored pictures.
Emily was so nice and gave Kaitlyn all her princess dress ups! Thanks so much Emily!!
I just had to get some pics of Kaitlyn all dressed up...these are taken in our front yard.
5 comments:
What a great girl day!!
Thank you for taking my girls to the meet and greet. It was a fun experience for them. As you know the play was not as exciting for Ben as it was for Kate. He kept telling me "let's get outta here".
Heidi she is so cute! What a fun day to meet all the characters.
Oh my gosh what a dream come true for Kaitlyn! That is too cute! She looks so much older to me and its only been like 2 months since I saw her.
Oh ya, can you believe that we are still following your pattern!? Just let me know when you are planning the next kid and what its going to be. That way I can plan my life accordingly=)
That is so fun! Was the musical good?
Post a Comment