Friday, July 18, 2008

Perception of Beauty

My sister Natalie sent this video clip to me. I know there's a better way to download this video with a picture...but I can't figure out how. Anyway, click on the link and watch this one minute "Campaign For Real Beauty" Dove video. Pretty interesting!

http://www.campaignforrealbeauty.ca/film_fullscreen_evo.html

3 comments:

Perry Family said...

That was neat, I'm so glad there is something done about helping girls' self-esteem. There is so much media-driven advice on looks, we need the truth!!! Thanks for sharing.

Brett and Michelle said...

I loved this clip! I hate how the world is putting so much pressure on all girls to look a certain way. I find myself falling in to that trap all the time, so thanks for posting that. How are you guys by the way?

Minnette said...

I'm so glad that you posted this and that dove is finally helping young girl! I remember writing a paper on this in college and how upsetting it was to me, that as I was studying photography that we can't believe what we see anymore. There is a beauty and deception with photoshop. When we see those magazine covers it is just someone's art project completed!