


Day 3 of our reunion was full of fun activities! 16 people went on a river rafting trip. I won't lie--I REALLY wanted to go. Oh well, that's part of being a mom I guess is staying back with the kids. Steve went and he said it was a lot of fun! I made a bracelet and earrings that I think turned out really cute! The little girls got manicures and pedicures and I showed my sister-in-laws the joy of digital scrapbooking! Oh yeah, and we made some cute little hair bow clips too!

We took an unprofessional family picture when everyone was back together again. Our nephew Brad wasn't in the picture because he's on his mission in Cambodia. We also had a family olympics including shotput, javelin, running, soccer, gymnastics beam, and a relay (all of course in a creative non-sport kind of way). There were medal ceremonies and all, and if you came in 4th place you got a cookie! (I think some were trying to get 4th place just to get a cookie).






Then we ended with a watermelon eating contest. We had different age groups together. Everyone got one slice of watermelon and whoever ate it the fastest won!







We also had a Space Derby. It's kind of like a Pinewood Derby, but they fly on a string track using rubber bands that you wind up to make the propeller go.



3 comments:
That looks like a lot of fun but also a lot of work!! There was sure a lot going on all of the time! You are incredible!
Heidi did you come up with all the activities? If you did, you are amazing! That sounds like so much fun!
That looks like a very fun day! So much to do for everyone! I wish I was there for the lesson in digi scrap!
Post a Comment