



I was glad we got to go to Yellowstone because we were so close and I haven't been there for at least 15 years! Our first stop was at Old Faithful where we saw the geyser go off. I also went into the famous Lodge for the first time!
Our little Michael wasn't feeling too well. He seemed to like all his nice aunts better than his own mom!
Our little Michael wasn't feeling too well. He seemed to like all his nice aunts better than his own mom!

We hiked with Matt & Jackie, Sara, Emily, and Mikell to the waterfall. We were standing right next to it and it was so beautiful! On the way back, Jackie held Michael so my backpack was empty. When we were almost back the car, I leaned over and a rock fell out of my backpack. Little did I know that my cute little nieces had put rocks (one was quite large) into my backpack and I hadn't even noticed I'd been carrying them for most of the hike!








Then we met up with Lance & LeAnn's family and Steve
's mom and spent a little time with them at Artists Point.



We had fun seeing the animals, including a buffalo that walked right next to our car. Kaitlyn and Michael enjoyed eating lunch in the back of the car. Our last stop was in West Yellowstone to find a magnet for our collection and to eat an ice cream cone.


2 comments:
I don't remember hardly anything about Yellowstone. It looks so pretty there though... we should all go back sometime!
Beautiful pics!! Looks like a very fun time!
Post a Comment